I am sorry to report that I cannot find my camera cord. I have tons of photos to show all of you but can't get them on the computer. I promise to post as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding. I love you all!
I obviously don't know how new your computer is but most of them (at least laptops) within the last 4 years have a slot you can insert your picture card and transfer directly like that. Maybe you have it an don't know. I didn't know until my sister recently showed me.
Please find it soon...I need to see my Greer!
ReplyDeleteI obviously don't know how new your computer is but most of them (at least laptops) within the last 4 years have a slot you can insert your picture card and transfer directly like that. Maybe you have it an don't know. I didn't know until my sister recently showed me.
ReplyDelete