Geoff's dad is in town this weekend helping us tile the kitchen floor. It is looking great! Pops is a huge help and I don't know if we could have gotten it all done without him! I must brag on my husband a little as well because he has been such a trooper this weekend (and the entire renovation period). He has been working non stop on zero sleep and has had a smile on his face the entire time. When I say no sleep, I mean no sleep! He got off work Friday morning at 8am and went straight to work tiling. They didn't stop until 11pm that night! Wowza! I love you, Geoff! The boys are back at work today and we hope to move in next weekend. More pictures to come...
The "Tile Experts" working hard!
Greer stopped by to say hello! "Good work Daddy!"
Picture of the tiled floor mid mortaring(not sure if thats a word) and soon to be grouting...looks amazing!
A couple snapshots of the cabinets. The first one is when you walk in from the dining room and the second one is of where the fridge will be....I love the built in look!
#1 this makes me think back to the first day I met you in your old kitchen:) time flies
ReplyDelete#2 AMAZING! Love the tile! and those cabinets are SO awesome. Can't wait to come visit!
Miss you guys!
So excited for you guys! You need a house warming party!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! It looks like you guys are really changing things up! Congratulations! I can't wait to see the finished project!
ReplyDeleteyayyyyyy!!! it looks so good! i don't know if i should feel happy or sorry for you at this point... i know what it's like to have a kitchen that looks that way... and with kids it tough, right?!
ReplyDeletei hope yall are really great - will you be in nashville anytime soon?