Monday, June 7, 2010

Days go by...

very quickly! We have busy busy these days and between work, a walking toddler, and renovating a house time is flying. Life is good though. Here are some pictures of what we have been up to lately.

Geoff and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary over Memorial day weekend. We ate a fabulous dinner at Walker's (a local steak place) and then walked around Fondren and listened to some live music. Overall it was a wonderful night and an amazing 4 years. I love my hubby!


These are some pictures from the Museum of Natural Science. We went with 2 friends and their boys a couple weeks ago and had a blast. Pictured is Greer's friend, Colt who is only 3 weeks younger!


I watched a friend of ours' little boy, Pierce for a couple weeks while she finished up work. The boys are only a week apart in age so basically I had twins! They were hilarious together!


Last week, we went to the Robertson's for a playdate. Sara was sweet enough to blow up a kiddie pool and layout the slip-n-slide. We played outside for awhile and then came in for lunch. What a wonderful day! Thank you, Sara!

No comments:

Post a Comment