I finally found the camera cord and just couldn't wait to show you all the pictures from Greer's first haircut! It was done by Geoff's uncle Greg at Watson's Barber Shop in Easley, South Carolina about a month ago. Greer was not thrilled but did great considering. He looks great and like a boy! Yay! Thanks, Greg!
The before....
I have to admit looking back he does kinda favor a girl...sorry Greer
Let the fun begin...
Post haircut...Greer is still afraid Uncle Greg is going to give him a crew cut.
Post haircut celebration with a milkshake from Joe's!
love it! you would never believe he had dark hair when he came out. I cannot WAIT! for you guys to come in August. We are going to have SO. MUCH. FUN!
ReplyDeleteIt was SO great to see you three (yes, Web included) last week...sad to miss Geoff! Boy, Greer's hair WAS long!
ReplyDelete