Friday, April 9, 2010

Greer's 1st Birthday

I am a little behind in my postings due to computer problems so I will begin by apologizing for the wait. But it was well worth the wait. Greer Tellico Watson turned 1 year old on April 3! We celebrated with both of our families the weekend before. It was like most 1st birthdays where the birthday boy is oblivious to the importance of the day and although given the opportunity to savor the sweetness of cake, declined and instead snapped the strap to his hat and began instantly balling. Happy Birthday! Enjoy the pictures!







5 comments:

  1. look at those little Pumas! so freakin cute. As is his hair. When is he going to the ole' Watson barber? Your going to cry when you have to really cut it. Its SO pretty. Too bad he's not a girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! It seems just like yesterday that we were bringing you a meal after you had him! I can't believe it's been a year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pictures! i love his party hat.

    p.s. Greer and I share a birthday!! :) Neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is soooo handsome!!! I'm glad y'all had a great b'day party!

    ReplyDelete