Thursday, April 1, 2010

Park City, Utah

We recently went to Denver and Salt Lake City for work/vacation. We were in Denver for an Ortho conference and then flew from there to Salt Lake City, Utah to hang out with our friends the Holts and the Whaleys. David and Julie live in Salt Lake now and were sweet enough to host us and the Whaleys for a few days. We enjoyed the slopes of Park City by day and the hospitality of Salt Lake by night. We had a wonderful time and are definitely planning on making this an annual occurrence.


Geoff and I on top of one of the slopes looking blissful...right before I slide down this very steep slope on my bottom.


Not bad for my first time. Geoff was sweet and stayed behind me just in case I lost a pole or fell and couldn't get up. I love this man!


Our crew the first day skiing...Taylor, Tiffany, Julie, Me, and Geoff! Can you believe the scenery?! Amazing!


Another pic of Geoff and I on the slopes. We were on the slope named Harmony, which weaved between these massive mansions nestled in the mountains. Yes, that is a house behind us..not a ski lodge...although difficult to differentiate.


After skiing the final day!


Always the funny one!

3 comments:

  1. The first day I went skiing I had to scoot down a black on my bottom. I haven't been skiing since! I'm so glad y'all had fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went skiing for the first time last month. It sucked- I hated it. I'm willing to try it one more time assuming we go to a nicer place that isn't so crowded and I get a private lesson. Eek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so Fun! I had no idea! I love skiing!!

    ReplyDelete