Friday, April 30, 2010

curious greer...

Greer is a boy on the move these days. He's not walking independently yet but he still has some slick moves... Lately one of his favorite things to do is climb the stairs. Dangerous, yes but impressive. Also, he is in to just about anything he can find. This includes bathroom cabinets, kitchen cabinets, even vanilla wafers...


Greer tackling the stairs.


and the cabinets....


and even the vanilla wafers!
Shouldn't he be in a product ad! So cute!



Random picture of Greer and Webster having a wonderful conversation...

I am behind on my 1 year pictures and I promise to have some posted soon but Geoff and I were looking at old pictures last night and came across this one from the day he was born. We never could have imagined on that day that a year later we would have the one pictured below. We love him so much and are so blessed! What a wonderful year with many more to come!

1 comment: