Greer is officially 5 weeks old today. We are all doing great! Geoff is still at home and we are really enjoying our time together (the 3 of us). Geoff is still training for the Triathlon, which is on May 17. He is so amazing and so disciplined. I will definitely post pictures of the grand event to document his achievement. We went down to Jackson this past Tuesday to begin the search for houses. The trip was great opportunity to refresh our memory and figure out where we want to buy a house. I still can't believe we will be moving in a month and a half. Very sureal! Here are some new pictures of our little guy....my favorites are the ones in his blue scrubs with Dr. Watson monogrammed! (my sister, Jill gave them to us for a shower, so cute!)

Greer is ready for work...Let's go dad!

I love these scrubs...and the sneaks are sweet too!

Very relaxed!

Cheeks for days...
I love the scrubs! He is so cute!
ReplyDeleteThose scrubs are too cute!
ReplyDelete