14 lbs, 2 oz....that is the official weight of our not-so-little man at his 2 month check-up today. Greer is actually only seven weeks and will be 2 months on June 3 (which is also Geoff and I's 3 year wedding anniversary!). Regardless, he is a growing boy! According to the doctor, he is in the 95% in weight and 75% in length. I still can't believe how big he is getting! On a sad note, he also received his first round of shots today. I didn't think they would really phase him or me but they did. He just wasn't himself. Instead, he just had this pitiful cry all day and insisted on being held (which I secretly loved). And I realized how much he affected me. It absolutely broke my heart to see him so sad and in pain. He kept crying and sticking out his bottom lip. I, of course, became mush. I realized I am blessed beyond measure to have such a wonderful child to love and take care of. While at the doctor's office, I just kept thinking how amazing Greer was and how lucky I was that God would choose Geoff and I to raise him. He is a precious gift from God and I love him so much.
The boys hanging out on Mud Island
Me and my sweet boy in the backyard

More attempts at artistic pictures...look at those yummy lips

I just love photographing him

Amazing picture of Geoff and Greer...father-son moment
Love your pictures. :D Greer is precious.
ReplyDelete