Here are some pictures of Greer and Daddy putting together "the big boy bed". We haven't switched him over yet but hopefully in the next week or so.
Greer found daddy's shuffle recently and has loved putting it on and rockin out.

Here are a couple pictures we took yesterday afternoon. And I even put a belly picture on here for all those wondering if I really am having another baby. Poor little girl hasn't had a single picture thus far in pregnancy. So here is our proof, she exists. I am pregnant.
32 weeks and counting...



you look great! love greer's little outfit! miss you guys
ReplyDeleteYou look precious!!!!!!!! So excited for you! Greer is a doll, and he is going to love being in a big boy bed or "bi bo be" as Carter calls it :) Miss you!
ReplyDeleteLove seeing your belly picture! You hardly look pregnant! James loves his big boy bed and the transition was so much easier than I thought it would be!
ReplyDelete