Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Becoming a big kid

Greer is getting bigger every day. I know this is what's supposed to happen but I still can't believe it is really happening. He puts his shoes on every morning, almost immediately ( I take him out of the crib and goes straight for his tennis shoes) and loves them. He even puts them back on post bath as seen in the first picture. He used to get them on the wrong feet but now he's about 90% of the time correct. He talks constantly and is saying just about anything you say. The others day we asked him if he wanted the Packers or the Steelers to win the Superbowl and he responded very confidently, the Packers. He also now recognizes himself both in pictures and the mirror. I could listen to him say Greer (grer) all day. As any and all boys this age, Greer longs to be outside regardless of the temperature. We venture out as often as possible but usually don't last long since mama is a wimp when it comes to the cold. Geoff got a bike trailer for his bike a couple weeks ago and you'll see some pictures of Greer's first ride. He wasn't so sure about the helmet but overall seemed to enjoy the ride. We have been going to the new Children's museum alot recently with the weather being less than ideal and hanging out with friends as much as possible. Greer also loves "being with" aka torturing Webster. I caught a brief moment of peace and love between the two. They really are buddies. All plus more are pictured below. Enjoy!
























3 comments:

  1. I totally know what you mean about boys longing to be outside no matter what! It takes me about 30 mins to get James and me all bundled up to go out in the cold, and I can't stand being out there for longer than 10 mins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing that sweet Greer! I could just eat him up. Seeing him suck his thumb makes me sad that Carter doesn't suck his anymore :( I don't like it when they grow up!!! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete