We officially residents of Jackson, Mississippi! We absolutely love the house we are renting and feel so blessed to live here. The move went unbelievably smooth and we were lucky enough to recruit so help from Geoff's fellow interns and the Lowry boys. Webster is in heaven with so much room to run and stairs to climb! The heat has been intense but we are getting used to it. I just found the camera cord to upload pictures, so I will post some more pictures as soon as I can.
Below are some pictures taken before we moved. We put Greer in his bumbo seat for the first time and as you can see he is not exactly sure what to think of it! So hilarious. He looks so big.
I love the house! Greer is getting so big!
ReplyDeleteThe house looks awesome!! And Greer is cute as can be!
ReplyDeleteThat house is beautiful and so is Greer...in a manly way, Geoff ;) We will come visit soon!!
ReplyDelete