Greer turned 3 months on July 3rd!
Here are some of his newest tricks and some really cute photos:
sucking his thumb
rolling onto his side
sleeping 10-11 hours a night! (i love this one!)
talking up a storm...or at least trying to
loves his hands, loves staring at his hands
and
smiling constantly
(unless a camera is in front of him)




love the pics! he's precious! and i LOVE your house! any hot water yet? i keep getting updated from my mom, of course! hope yall are well. will you be in nash anytime? we would love to see yall!
ReplyDeletei love him! so precious! he's a doll.
ReplyDeleteHe has gotten so big and cute!!! Hope all is well in Jackson!
ReplyDeleteOh Ashley! What a beautiful son! Just makes me look forward to the days to come with James even more!
ReplyDeleteAshley, Greer is adorable! I am amazed at how grown up he is : ) I think I overheard somewhere that you were planning to use cloth diapers with him. I still have 6 months to plan, but I am trying to do some research, and I am overwhelmed by all of the choices. I would love to hear your perspective if you are using cloth. Thanks!!
ReplyDeleteHey Watsons! I found your blog through the Ogles blog. Hope all is well in Jackson. Your little guy is so cute and I'm glad we can keep in touch through blogs. - Lili and Jeremy
ReplyDelete