Greer started Kindergarten on September 4, 2014. How did this day come so quickly?? He is going to PS 183. It is just 3 blocks from our house. His teacher is precious. Her name is Ms. Bui and I could not have asked for a more perfect teacher for Greer. A definite praise to God who ordains all things. We are now a week and half into the school year. There are days that he cries, begging to stay home. There are days he skips the whole way there. It's definitely a roller coaster ride. We are thankful for the friends he has made. I'm thankful for Neil, a boy who lives on our floor!! Thank you, Jesus. Multiple days when he was sad, Neil would come out of his apartment and Greer would run to his side. Amazing and sweet provision. Another blessing has been a little boy named Davin. Not only is he in Greer's class at school but at church as well. So wonderful! I could not ask for more. Although it is sad for me watching my oldest venture into the world without me, I know that God is always with him. What a peace comes with knowing the almighty King of Kings is beside my precious baby. I love you, Greer!! And am so proud to be your mama!!
a few fun facts about Greer...
-he wants to be a policeman when he grows up
-he loves legos and all sports
-his favorite foods are "cheesy roll-ups, pizza, and chicken tenders
-he has a huge sweet tooth, especially for ice cream
-he wears size 12 shoe
-his favorite color is orange (and grey)
-still sucks his thumb and has "blankie"
So excited that he ate with his backpack on!
sibling pic (ages 1, 5, 3)
yoga mat ready!
Outside the school
Home post first day! All smiles!






No comments:
Post a Comment