After 5 long years, we celebrated!! Celebrated the amazing accomplishment of my man. Geoff truly impressed me over and over again with his dedication, caring heart, mad skills with a knife, the ability to function with no sleep, a sense of humor when everything was going wrong, and his unbelievable commitment to our family even when he was exhausted and wanted only to lay on the couch (which he did often and fall asleep with the kids in his arms). I love you, Geoff! I am so proud of the person you are and the doctor you have become. Your patients are lucky to have such an amazing doctor taking care of them. And I am one lucky wife to have you on my arm! And of course, I am super pumped to be DONE with residency!!! Woohoo!
My man and I
The Watsons
Geoff and his sister, Dani
My mom and dad
The Wise/Watsons
A gent and his ladies
My best friend, Sara. I miss you, Sara!!
Watson-Robertson clan
chief wives
Geoff, Susan "resident mama", and Rob
a man and his "work wife", Geoff
Ortho wives....I wouldn't have survived without them!
Sara, Kellie, and me- love them
Geoff and "Graves"



No comments:
Post a Comment