Saturday, November 12, 2011

happy half birthday, brecken!


Brecken is 6 months old!  My baby is getting so big!  We went to here 6 month check up on Friday and she is doing great.  Here are her latest stats:  
16 lbs, 11 ozs (63%)
27 inchs long (88%)
41 cms HC (11%)
 
She is eating solid foods now.  She loves bananas and peaches.  We just started squash and it has quickly become her favorite.  Greer loved squash too.  Funny what they like at this age!  She sits like a pro.  She has been for about a month and now she can work her way down to her tummy without falling and crying.  She is pushing up on her arms and beginning to do the "backward scoot".  I miss the days I could sit her down and walk away briefly.  Now when I return she is usually under something or wedged in between.  Sleeping wise we are struggling a little.  She was sick, then started teething and basically it's been about 3 weeks of waking up between 2-3 times a night.  Hopefully, this shall pass but in the mean time I am getting some sweet love in the middle of the night.  On the teething front, she now has 2 bottom teeth and working on 2 top teeth.  She is pretty sensitive to pain and seems very bothered by them.  Hopefully she will be back to normal soon!  She still LOVES her brother.  (Even though he continues to come up with ways to hurt her)  She began sleeping on her tummy a few days ago.  She has really started giggling.  She loves to be sung to and especially likes hand motions.  Her favorite right now is "Itsy bitsy spider".  I never thought I could love another child so much, but I do.  Brecken, I love you!

 Brecken dressed like Snow White for free tickets to Disney on Ice.


 6 month photos with sign....not so much...


 push ups anyone?

gnawing on everything, but so sweetly, like a little girl


No comments:

Post a Comment