I had my 10 year high school reunion a couple of weekends ago. It was a great time seeing everyone. We had a reception at the school first, then followed by dinner at Boxwood Bistro. It was a fun evening of catching up and reminiscing. Here are a few pics from the night as well as other funny pics from the last couple weeks.
Jordan, Katie, Meg, Lisa, and I at the reunion
the class of 2001...only about 18 of the actual 70 we graduated with unfortunately, I think there may be more boys than girls...unexpected.
I recently went to a toy consignment sale and racked up on some books...30 to be exact...I also got a playmat and activity toy for Brecken along with a set of golf clubs for Greer. Grand total $30.
Hanging out with the kiddos
Greer is loving Brecken's toys right now including the bumbo...he's a little too big but doesn't seem to mind one bit.
This is one of my favorites! I left the room for a minute and came back to find Greer was "sharing" with Brecken. What a sweet brother?! I have a feeling sports will be in her future.
Lastly, this is what my sweet husband brought home on our birthday...my favorite ice cream and 2 dozen roses! I am the luckiest girl in the world! I love him!


No comments:
Post a Comment