Hello all! Unfortunately, I was a procrastinator this year and decided to opt out of sending Christmas cards but instead thought I could share a sweet picture of Greer gearing up for the holidays via the blog......
Merry Christmas!!
Love, The Watsons
Geoff, Ashley, Greer, and baby girl!
The angel said unto them .... For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord.
Luke 2:11
Merry Christmas! I actually have a Christmas card for you guys with your name on the envelope but then I realized I don't have your new address, and then our computer crashed so I couldn't email you. Well we just got the computer back today and the card is still on the table. Guessing it is kind of late to mail it, but Merry Christmas! Congrats on the baby girl news!
ReplyDeletelove him! miss ya'll. Merry Christmas
ReplyDeleteSo excited about baby girl!!! How fun!
ReplyDelete