Wednesday, March 3, 2010

the countdown begins....

Happy 11 months to my little man!!

Greer is now officially 11 months old. WOW. Which means he only has 27 days left before the big 1 year birthday! He has recently turned our living room, more specifically the coffee table, into the Daytona 500. He goes around and around and around. See the pictures below.



*disclaimer*
Now Geoff would like me to tell everyone that he does not approve of the pictures below and that Greer will be getting his first haircut sooner rather than later.


I think Greer looks adorable. He obviously was not a fan at first but then it grew on him and he kind of enjoyed his hair being pulled back. Admit it...He would be a very cute little girl! I was playing with his hair just for fun and realized his resemblance to his cousin, Addie. Jennie, can you see it? I tried to look for a picture of Addie to do a side by side comparison but couldn't find one I liked. Either way the pictures are hilarious.


Greer has mastered all the furniture at his height and started to look for more challenging pieces. I could be wrong but I think walking might be right around the corner.


Last is just a picture in the big tub. Greer is now feeling very roomy in his full bath. The smile he gave me when I took this picture made me laugh and so here it is for you!

1 comment:

  1. SO CUTE!!! I cannot even put into words how much I miss y'all. So, I think we need a phone date to catch up. I LOVE Greer's hair...I hate for it to be cut off! He would make a cute girl ;)

    ReplyDelete