Tuesday, February 2, 2010

days go by...


My man...almost 10 months old.


He is so cute when he sleeps.


We didn't get the snowy weather most of you got but this is from a couple weeks back when we had our "arctic blast". So glad we are back in the 60's now.


I knew it would happen eventually... he is officially into everything.


The happiest boy I know. I wish I was a kid again. And check out those teeth! Can I say braces?

5 comments:

  1. Dear Future Son in Law,
    You're lookin' very handsome, like a little boy, not a baby. We miss you and your parents!

    love, the sabbes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Love the sleeping picture...one leg up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! That may be the cutest little boy I've ever seen! He's getting so big - we need to see him again soon! By the way, I'm so excited you guys are coming to visit Utah!!!! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete