Saturday, December 5, 2009

8 months of Greer

Greer turned 8 months on the 3rd! He is becoming quite the little man. He has started eating table food and loves it! He is obsessed with puffs (which for those who are unaquainted, they are these star-shaped rice puffs that dissolve in your mouth. very handy for children learning to eat!). He also loves green beans, turkey, cheese, mashed potatoes, yogurt, and oatmeal. Greer got up on all fours the other day for the first time. He is definitely getting ready to start crawling. I am not prepared for that. On the tooth front, Greer is currently working on #5 and #6, his two front teeth. Perfect for Christmas..."all I want for Christmas are my two front teeth".


Greer eating his puffs.


ma, stop taking pictures and feed me!


check out my four teeth...i will eat you


This is the snow we got last Sat. The ground was completely covered. Our friends down the street even went sledding. Snow in Jackson! Unbelievable.



Greer in his "b
ear" outfit.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE how his teeth are coming in! Edward style:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley! TOO CUTE! I say it every day, "they grow up too fast!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little man! I wish ya'll were still here so we could get our little guys together. I hope everything is going well down in Mississippi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss seeing my baby boy! I hoped you all would get to SC for Christmas! Maybe we can get that way soon. Give Greer a big hug from his Great Aunt Angela! (Wow...that really makes me sound old!)

    ReplyDelete