This past weekend, Dani came to visit. She and her boyfriend, Jacob made the long trek down on Friday afternoon. We had a wonderful time just relaxing and hanging out. Saturday morning we went to breakfast at Primo's (yummy!) decked out in lots of orange! The majority of the afternoon was spent watching Tennessee get dominated by Ole Miss. It was a sad day for a Tennessee fan living in Mississippi:(. Later we went to Brent's, a local drugstore with a soda fount for milkshakes. This is the same place that Jacob was asked if he was Greer's father. Jacob you were a great sport this weekend! Saturday night we ordered in Julip and played the Wii. What a wonderful weekend! We loved having Dani and Jacob in town! Come back soon! We miss you already!
Dani and Greer...love this picture!
On a sad note........Greer has been feeling a little under the weather the past week so I took him to the doctor yesterday. He has a terrible cold with double ear infections on top of it. Poor guy! He just isn't acting himself, so pitiful. We have him on antibiotics now and I can tell he is starting to rebound. He is a picture from yesterday. Can you see the sadness in his eyes. He just wants to be held. I love this little man!
Sweet little man! I hope he feels better soon! And we promise not to rub the Ole Miss win in your face too bad! :)
ReplyDelete