I spent the last five days with the Gunter family. My sister and her husband went away for a much needed vacation and I watched over their 3 girls and my 1 boy! It was an adventure! Overall, I had a great time. All of the kids were wonderful and sweet and a joy to be around.(well, most of the time... don't get me wrong there was definitely plenty of time outs and nos). Bradie is the oldest and will be 5 in November, Avery is 3 1/2, and Addie will be 2 in November and with my Greer, we were a crew to be reckoned with!. Greer was in heaven. Constantly surrounded by girls and never without someone smiling or laughing or doing a dance in front of him. We are home today and I can tell he is already bored with me. Here are some pictures of the kids and one at the end with all of us that Jennie took before Greer and I headed home. I miss you girls already!!
Bradie
Avery
Addie
I have always said I wanted a big family and the critics always said wait and see how you do with one. Well, I survived 5 days with 4 children and still want a big family. I think Geoff secretly hoped I would come back a little more realistic on the family size, but no luck! I built a little confidence and realized anything is doable. Now that said, I still have a whole lot more respect for moms everywhere. I was so tired at the end of the day. Children have way too much energy. They need to spread the wealth!
We iced cookies on Saturday. Big hit with the girls and me! Funfetti is always fun!
Greer and Addie just laughed at each other constantly. They understood each other!
The Crew!
So precious...glad you survived and more!! I didn't know I get to see you this Sunday!? Yippee!
ReplyDeleteCute! Sounds like you'll be a pro a a big fam!
ReplyDeleteBrave soul...
ReplyDeleteall3 but Addie first i love the thought of being inside a 2 year old
ReplyDelete