Monday, September 21, 2009

A boy and his dog

Greer absolutely loves Webster! He watches his every move and when close enough he always tries to touch him. Here are a few of Greer's recent attempts and successes I might add in playing with Webster. (plus take note of Greer's "voice", classic)


Greer is getting so big and has now started to sit up on his own! I tried to capture it on camera and everytime he would bust. Here are a few of my attempts, I hope you enjoy my cinematography. The last one he sits for what felt like a really long time...probably only about 10 secs in reality. I'm just so proud of him!


3 comments:

  1. love Webster's face. He's like "seriously" is he even petting me. He's so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's doing so Good! And getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Greer! He's going to be crawling before you know it! I know how proud you are. I was so proud when James found his foot last week! Haha

    ReplyDelete