Friday, April 24, 2009

3 weeks old

Can you see my crazy hair? I got it from my dad!


Lots of wake time these days!


Shout out to my homies!


Geoff and Greer playing Mario Cart on Wii....Dad teaching me the rules of the road, he drives like a girl!

2 comments:

  1. Look how big he is! I love it. Hope ya'll are doing well. I can't wait to see Mr. Greer again soon.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog! greer is so precious! and BIG! i can't wait to get my hands on him!

    there's lots for sale in belhaven right now. you would not regret living 3 minutes from the hospital. it is a comfort knowing that daddy is right there even though we can't see him. plus, daddy is very tired at the end (and beginning) of the day, so the short drive is awesome....not as awesome as having the park just a few blocks away, though!

    welcome to jackson!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive